Me As A Mom

source

  1. I’ll still blog every flash fiction I write every week
  2. I’ll be on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Path 24/7 watching after what children’s doing there – they’ll hate it but never mind, I have my own things to post
  3. I’ll play video games – old and new ones - several days a week  with my children and they’ll ask me about the walkthrough when they get into difficult levels
  4. I’ll read my children Dee’s Supernova for their bedtime stories
  5. I’ll be drawing in the same canvas with my husband just like what we did when we were still dating
  6. I’ll be sitting together with my husband with a cup of coffee or tea – me facing a  notebook, him facing his sketchbook – don’t bother talking
  7. I’ll be the place where my children ask on how to do coding for their blog header or widget
  8. I’ll jug between catching up kdramas and night sleeping
  9. I’ll spend my morning cooking breakfast, preparing for children’s school, do the chores, and copywriting for clients
  10. I’ll spend my night cooking dinner, assisting children with their homework and writing my next metropop or a dark young adult
  11. I’ll make a copy for my children’s school project so they can put it in their socmed or blog
  12. I‘ll have a shelf full of books I’ve never get to afford when I was young and a drawer full of expensive stationaries
  13. I’ll take my husband and children backpacking to a deserted island in Norway or Helsinki
  14. I’ll be on my phone reading and asking weird and funny answers on Quora everyday
  15. I’ll watch horror or thiller movies alone in one weekend night in the dark of my study
  16. I’ll spend hours in a bookstore – I don’t think I’ll know how to quit though
  17.  I’ll have Corinne Bailey Rae’s songs blaring in my kitchen every morning when everybody’s are away
  18. I’ll keep my children away from tablets, computers, and smartphones (outside school work) until they’re 13.
  19. Instead, I’ll make them play video games
  20. I’ll make my children read books they like everyday and write the reviews once a month
  21. I’ll tell my children that it’s okay to be an introvert and it’s not some kind of mental illness
  22. I’ll teach my son a gentleman manner and to have a thoughtful sense towards women, elderly, and children
  23. I’ll teach my daughter that they don’t live just to be someone else’s wife or someone’s mom or someone’s daughter-in-laws and that they should live up to pursue their greatest passion
  24. I’ll be sitting in our TV room playing 500-piece puzzles, lego, or nanoblocks as my ultimate me-time
  25. I’ll tell my kids that they should worship God not because they’re afraid of Hell but because their God is worthy of worship

0 comments:

Post a Comment